Sunday, May 29, 2011

When did THAT happen??

I blinked. I blinked and my "little boy" isn't so little anymore.

He doesn't need our help to get on/off/ride his toys now.
He sits down with me when I log on to my laptop and tells me he is going to help me get coupons on his 'puter because he knows we can go to the store if we have coupons!
He's big enough to sit and feed himself at the little kids table.
He doesn't need us to lift him to the top of the slide anymore. He climbs the ladder by himself now.
And even though his little legs are still too short to reach the pedals, he's ready to roll on his own.
So we are starting a new big boy path with our new big boy Matthew.

And we're starting the little boy path all over again with our new little boy Noah.
Note to self: no more blinking.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

They sure grow up fast, don't they? I agree - no more blinking for me too :).