Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day - to my mom, to my grandmas in heaven and to everyone out there who mothers.

Today has been a good day. Ish told Noah he was his best friend.
Both boys cooperated for a group photo (well, Noah not so much, but at least he wasn't crying or making his famous "grumpy old man face").
And right before we left for lunch with my parents, Ish very sweetly kissed his little brother. Right on his eyeball.
My boys. The only two people in the world who know what my heart sounds like from the inside. Thank you for making today a great day Matthew and Noah.

Now if only Ish would take a nap....oh well, can't get everything I want today!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day! Hope you enjoyed your day as a mom of 2 boys :)

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!!!! You look great! Those little nuggets of yours are Super Cute!! Miss Ya!