Monday, April 12, 2010

Paging Dr. Ferber

Dearest Ish -

I love you. I really really do. You know what I don't love? 4AM. 4AM is bad. Bad bad bad. Why are you choosing this as your new wake-up time? We have to stop that, ok?

I need you to sleep until at least Wow Wow Wubzy time. Lazy Town time is ok every once in a while, but nothing earlier. On the weekends it would be great if you slept until Max and Ruby time, but I'll settle for Wubzy time.

Please don't make me break out the Ferber book. I put that away months ago. I'm not even really sure where it is and I'm too tired to look for it.

Thanks.

Love,

Momma

PS - Dearest Starbucks, please never ever ever close. Ever.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

girl when Potato decides that 4am is his time to wake up in the morning he better go make me a pot of coffee first!