Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Off to Grandma's - Day 2

Yesterday was my first day back at work. Our new routine is getting up with daddy at 5AM (or earlier as the case seems to be lately - baby Matthew gets hungry about 4-4:30 and refuses to wait any longer to be fed!), morning bottle, quick nap (giving me a chance to shower and get dressed), diaper change as needed and off to grandma's house by 7AM. Matthew doesn't seem to mind the new routine - look how happy he looks in his carseat, ready for the day's adventure! It's more sad for me than for him to leave for the day - I leave him at my mom's house happy as a clam, watching Noggin, getting a bottle, laughing with grandma and Auntie Dana. I wonder if he misses me at all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I saw a post from you on "The Nest Baby" and I had a question for you. Where did you get your DS baptism outfit? I think it is so adorable! You can email me at candaceky@hotmail.com

Thanks!