Tuesday, December 10, 2013

All the Christmas stuff

With such a late Thanksgiving this year I feel so rushed with all our Christmas stuff. But we're managing to cram it all in!

Our house has been decorated inside and out. My new favorite - these lighted stars from Ikea.
Our nativity is up, complete with Woodstock as baby Jesus.
Snickers the Elf has been hanging around. Sometimes literally.
We've done a ton of little craft projects that I bought on clearance last year at Target.
The boys got an early Christmas gift from grandad and nana - each one got a Nabi 2.
And no Christmas chore list would be complete without "take dogs to see Santa" checked off!
Matthew's holiday play at preschool is next week. Then it's Christmas vacation time until January 2nd. Woot!


1 comment:

Masshole Mommy said...

I feel the same way about Christmas this year. Thanksgiving was so late, that I have been working hard to squeeze everything in. Ugh!