Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bunny Hop

The bunny arrived at the mall this weekend. Both boys were pretty excited about it. Matthew even made up a dance for the occasion.
The photo session started out pretty good. Both boys were in a good mood but for some reason we couldn't capture two smiles at the same time. I had the photographer keep trying. And trying. And trying.
But after a few minutes, Matthew got distracted (shocking, I know). First he wanted to high-five the bunny.
Then he wanted to check out his tie.
Then there were a series of silly faces, leg-kicking pictures. Then Noah gave up - and when Noah gives up, he lets everyone know about it.

So, in the end, I chose the one picture where both boys are smiling and looking at the camera. Sure, they were both squiggling and Matthew has sort of a half-pucker going on, but I'll take what I can get!


5 comments:

The Ludwigs said...

They are just getting cuter and cuter!

Masshole Mommy said...

I feel your pain. I am not entirely sure that I have even one photo with BOTH of my boys looking and smiling at the same time. It seems impossible sometimes.

Dawn said...

Adorable. :)

Jennifer said...

I love that you are so on top of all of the mall events!! I did not even think to take the boys. Glad they had a good time.

Jennifer said...

I love that you are so on top of all of the mall events!! I did not even think to take the boys. Glad they had a good time.