Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Order Holiday Cards: Check!

I am one of those people who LOVES that the Christmas season seems to start earlier every year. I would keep my tree and decorations up all year if Matt would let me! So it should come as no surprise to anyone who knows me that I have already ordered my Christmas cards. They are scheduled to arrive November 14th. I cannot wait!

This year I decided to try a new (to me) company - Minted. I have heard good things and came across a good deal, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to place my order. They have a TON of awesome layouts - perfect for people who want to cram a lot of photos on their cards (like me!). I chose the Family Framed card in red.

I created the card and received a proof in my email just a few hours later. My cards are on their way!

Anyways, on to the deal - right now you can get a $25 site credit just for signing up for a Minted account. You need a referral link for it - here's mine if you're so inclined:

Minted Referral Link

In addition to the $25 credit for signing up, you can also get another $25 credit PLUS free shipping by using the code HOL25SHIP at checkout (so you'll have a total of $50 in credit towards your purchase PLUS free shipping). Not a bad deal for holiday cards! (Note: this deal ONLY works for ordering holiday cards). And once you sign up, you'll get your own referral link - and you'll earn site credits for everyone who signs up and orders through your link.

Happy ordering!

Disclosure: I was not contacted or compensated by Minted for this post. I am purely posting my personal experience with the company and sharing a good deal.



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good for you for being ahead of the game with your holiday cards! I haven't even thought about that yet, but I will check out their site ;-)

HarmSkills said...

I need to check that out I'm sick of snap fish bit they are so cheap