Monday, January 30, 2012

The Weekend That Was

Nothing too crazy. We've had BEAUTIFUL weather in NY lately (knock on wood) and we are trying to take advantage of getting out while balancing out our home chores.

I took Matthew to church on Saturday (I usually go by myself - it's been tough to go as a family, with Noah being a maniac and all). He was well-behaved and quiet. He colored and played with his little action figures. And when all was said and done, he was actually sad to leave.
Noah is starting to master drinking from a sippy.
We went to BJs on Sunday and Matthew asked if he could have baby doughnuts (read: Munchkins), so we stopped at the DD drive thru.
Sunday night Matt gave Noah his first West Point Cadet haircut. No more "baby" hair.
And I played around on Instagram after the boys were in bed.
It's cold today, but we are going to "heat up" this week into the 40s and 50s. Spring is coming - I can feel it! :-)

5 comments:

Kayla said...

I am glad you had a great weekend.

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a nice, low key weekend! Love Noah's new haircut.....he is such a big boy now!

E @ Life on a Quilt said...

So adorable!!!! And I'm addicted to instagraming my boy. :)

Masshole Mommy said...

Love the new haircut :)

Mama Hen said...

This weather is beautiful and I am happy you had a chance to enjoy it! That baby doughnut sounds good right now! I could use a coffee also! Have a great day!

Mama Hen