Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ahhh, September

I love September. The gateway to fall. Usually it brings cooler temps to NY. The days get "crisp" - and we trade shorts for long pants, sandals for shoes. One day it will mean getting ready for school with two maniacs. Buying new pencil cases and probably Cars themed notebooks and backpacks.

September starts out with our wedding anniversary (today marks 4 years).
It also marks the anniversary of our first major debt commitment. We're 4 years into a 30 year mortgage come the 11th.
It also marks the birthday of maniac #1. Three years old on the 19th.
This particular September calendar is pretty jammed packed for us. Starting with Matt going out of town for the holiday weekend. Then it's Matthew's party at the house, a baptism of the daughter of a good friend then Matt's best friend's wedding.

Then, before we know it, we'll flip the calendar again. October brings Matt's 20th college reunion, my niece's birthday and then Halloween.

I'm ready!



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow...you have alot going on!! I will wish you happy anniversary now as well as a happy birthday to Ish :) I love this time of year..and I am so ready for it too. Goodbye 98 degree days...LOL!

mama foosa said...

happy anniversary :)

Mama Hen said...

Happy anniversary! Wonderful picture! I love the crisp air also. Autumn is my favorite season. A happy birthday to Ish also! I hope you have a great weekend!

mama Hen