Friday, October 8, 2010

Another great CSN Stores opportunity!

As you all know, if you're a good Ish Blog reader, I'm a CSN Preferred Blogger and one of the perks is being able to review their great products! As I've said before, whatever you're in the market for, CSN Stores has it - even bar stools.

We have a VERY tall kitchen island which makes finding the perfect-fit chair kind of hard. CSN has a huge selection of Extra Tall Bar Stools that range from modern to classic - almost too much to choose from! I like these two:


Since my previous reviews have all been for Ish, I think my next one should be for something for the house - what do you think?

5 comments:

Jodi said...

I think... we need bar stools! LOL.

I like the 2nd one better, but mostly because I'm thinking about our house decor. They both look really nice.

Sippy Cup Mom said...

Ish for Christmas! ;-)

Julie S. said...

I second the Christmas idea! BUT I do love those bar stools.

Anonymous said...

I'd like a stool for my entrance (long story) and the one with the red seat looks perfect. Thanks for sharing this - now I gotta go check out CSN. Happy Saturday!

Mama Hen said...

The barstools look great! The second one is more me. I hope you are having a great weekend! :) The weather is beautiful!

Mama Hen