Monday, September 20, 2010

Party Pics

Because I was the host of the festivities, I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I was able to capture some of the cuteness of the day.

Ish had a blast playing with his cousins.
And diving into the ball pit!
The cake was a Thomas special - complete with tracks on the outer edges.
Ish approved.
We sang Happy Birthday to him and he didn't cry - an Ish first!
Can you tell he enjoyed his cake and cookie?
Cousin Mare Mare passed out from all the fun.
And post party, grandma and pop pop stuck around to help Ish open all his presents.
I hope to have more pictures to post as my friends and family upload their pics - stay tuned!

4 comments:

HarmSkills said...

great fiesta!!!!!!

Kayla said...

did you get a picture of all the loot? Looks like he had a great time! His cousins look a lot diffent than Ish. Which side are they from?

Jennifer said...

Love the Thomas cake. I think the party wasa success :)

Anonymous said...

Ish's cousin Mare Mare is a beautiful little girl. I'm so glad he enjoyed his party and got buried in colored balls. Looks like the older cousins also had a great time and helped make the party a big success. I know you had a lot of cake leftover...what a big cake! Smiles.