Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday - Completely Random Stuff

I don't have a theme this week - these are just completely random things I want! And, well, that's kinda the point of Wishlist Wednesday!

My first wish is something for Ish (who else!). I saw this on Amazon - it's the LeapFrog Text and Learn Phone. How awesome is this! Ish is obsessed with phones - he always has something to say! I think this would make a nice new addition to his phone collection. Plus, it's only $19.99, so if the Wishlist Wednesday fairy doesn't get it for him, I can totally afford to.
My second wish is kinda for Ish too. I would love to learn to bake creatively - these are Sesame Street cake pops (from Bakerella). How cute would these be for a birthday party - or as a snowed-in day activity. I think Ish would get a kick out of biting into his favorite characters!
Lastly, something for mommy and daddy - a visit from the This Old House team. These guys know what they're doing and I need them to diagnose the heating and plumbing issues in my home and give me a quick fix.

2 comments:

nbjenni said...

I love those bakerella pops, but am so afraid to try them!

Kayla said...

I know what you mean about Ish playing on the phone. Clayton has put in an order for an IPhone. He was able to turn it on and unlock it before I could read the directions.