Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday - Vacation Edition

This week's Wishlist is all about vacations I'd like to take (Ish can come too - maybe).

I would love to visit Napa Valley, CA. This would be a non-Ish trip - wine and toddlers do not mix.
England is on my list of places I'd like to see - bonus that I have a friend there and can score free lodging!!! And possibly, free babysitting??? Colleen are you reading this???!!
On my list of been-there-done-that, I wouldn't mind going back to Italy. Show Ish where his peeps are from.
Last, but certainly not least, a trip back to Newport RI would be nice. In the fall - crisp weather, warm clam chowder. Lots to see and do.
And that wraps up another Wishlist Wednesday. Thanks to Jenni at The Foster Family blog for the inspiration! Check out her blog, and her Wishlists, here:

No comments: