Monday, November 15, 2010

Not that he needs any more toys...

I mean really, you've seen the playroom, he already has a few thousand. But, he's cute. And he really really really really loves all his toys. So I might have to indulge his new obsession: Toy Story.

I'm not really sure how he got into Toy Story, but here we are. All he wants to do when we get home is watch the movie and play with his little action figurines. He loves talking about Woody and Buzz and making dinosaur noises whenever he sees Rex.

So, being the enabler I am, I've been checking out the latest Toy Story toys on Amazon.

I'll have to get him a talking Buzz - he's his favorite.
He has a real love for Woody as well.
I'm a Slink fan, so this one is more for me than for Ish, but he'll still get a kick out of it.
No collection would be complete without the RC car.
And they have some cute little playsets that I think Ish would love (he's into playsets now).
I guess we'll have to wait and see what Santa brings.

10 comments:

Sippy Cup Mom said...

;-) You know how much Hayden is into Toy Story!

We have 4 Buzz and 3 Woody now. And the RC car. And 2 Jessie. LOL.I need to get him Slinky dog.

The Ludwigs said...

Have you seen Toy Story 3? Mommy says I'm never allowed to go to college and she's seriously considering home schooling...

Unknown said...

Awesome! I've already bought slink and talking buzz for Cam for Christmas. I can't wait!

Mrs E said...

those are cool toys!
we have a growing Toy Story love here too!!

Jennifer said...

Ah, yes. We have been through the Toy Story phase as well :) We have the first playset and my kids play with it all the time. Or they used too :) I am sure he will love anything he gets.

~Dawn~ said...

I LOVE Toy Story 3!!

Jackie said...

I love Toy Story!! I just can't find a Woody or Buzz for my little guy... he's 10 months old and all the toys are usually for older kids. :(

Katie said...

ooo! playsets! Those are super cool!! I wonder if Eddie would like something like that? he is so into putting things "where they go" lately :) Great Toy Story-themed list! Love it!

Belle's Butterfly said...

Not that you need any help finding Toy Story toys but the Disney Store online has a ton of toy story toys and playsets and they have a lot of good deals going on right now. And I agree, no collection is complete without RC racer!

Kayla said...

Boy oh Boy I can't wait to see what Santa brings!