Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday: Stuff for my car

A few weeks ago I posted pictures of a content Ish quietly watching The Muppet Show in Matt's car. The in-car DVD player has proven to be a gem of an idea - even on short trips around town, we don't hear a peep from the boy when the Muppets are on. So why should Matt's car have all the fun? My car is bigger and better for travel, so I would like to get a headrest DVD player installed for our long car trips. I think it will do wonders for my sanity.
And although it will be about 80 degrees today, I know that winter will visit us again in NY this year. I talked about having remote start installed on my car since having Ish - wouldn't it be nice to get into a warm car on below freezing days? I think so. Ish thinks so too. I would like to do this before winter rolls around yet again.
And lastly, I am going to need some sort of frequent-flyer-type program at the car wash - my car is a disaster area (inside and out!). I welcome rainy days just to get off a layer of crud on my poor, neglected car. And the layers of crushed Goldfish and Cheerios on the interior surfaces are a pretty nasty sight too.

4 comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

OmG! all of this sounds so good...i'd take it all too!

visiting from Foster Family Blog

Kayla said...

I hear ya! Seems like I clean out my car once a day.

Christine said...

My care needs the best wash right now!!

I wanted to let you know I left an award for you on my blog. :)

http://amamastorkknows.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-101-award.html

Mommyto3andahusky said...

I found your blog while out blog hoppin! Became a follower!