Special thanks to Christine over at A Mama Stork Knows for passing on the Happy 101 Award to me.
Christine's blog is a great mix of family stories, reviews and giveaways (my favorite!!), be sure to check her out.
Part of my responsibility with this award is to list 10 things that make me happy and to, of course, pass this on to my fellow bloggers. So, without further ado, here's my "things that make me happy" list:
1. Ish - always #1 on my list!
2. Matt (most of the time). I kid, I kid ;-)
3. Sunny and warm weekends
4. Sleeping in (which means anytime past 7AM these days)
5. Having lunch with the ladies
6. A clean house
7. Towels that are "crunchy" from being line-dried
8. Everything at Starbucks
9. The BBC comedy line-up on Friday nights
10. The peace and quiet of the early morning - you know, before Ish wakes up
I'd like to pass this award along to a few of the many great bloggers I follow:
1. Kayla at The Randolph Family
2. "D" over at Dearinger Diary
3. Kerri from I'm Just Saying
I'm always updating my blog roll (now that I figured out the super-neato scrolling roll), so click around and check out all the great blogs I follow!
Thanks again Christine!! :-)