Saturday, May 8, 2010

Score! For me and Ish!

We went to a tag sale at the local church here in town this morning and I saw and fell in love with this:
It's a Little Tikes Octopus Merry Go Round. Ish immediately sat down and started spinning on it. The guy selling it said he spent a lot of time spinning with his 5 kids on this. He was asking $3 - sold American! As I always do when I get back from tag sales, I Googled to find out the item's true worth. Apparently, this is a "retired" item and it's in high demand. It's going for $75 and up on Craig's List and Ebay. I PAID $3!!

I don't know who's more excited - Ish to play on it or me for having scored the deal!!

2 comments:

KMServino said...

what an awesome deal! I'm all about a good find.

Sippy Cup Mom said...

So awesome! I have seen this going for $80 on our local Craigslist!