Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday - Stupid Groundhog

Staten Island Chuck is a liar. He said spring was coming early. The latest weather report for the Hudson Valley puts us somewhere in the 1 foot of snow range over the next 24-48 hours. I hope Chuck freezes his mangy little tail off.

With the nasty storm looming, my wish (again) is for spring to hurry up and get here! I have a tree in my front yard that looks like this in full bloom and I would like to see it soon!
I also want the nice weather to get here so that I can bring young Ish to the Bronx Zoo. He's getting good at identifying animals in his books and I think he'll get a kick out of seeing the real things!
I'd also like to take him to the Botanical Gardens. Lots of space to run around like a lunatic there.
And, I just bought these grow kits and I want to try them out (I've never grown anything before - but for a $1.99, I thought I'd take a shot this year!).

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Girl! I am so over this dang weather. Its rediculous. I live in La and we got snow for the 3rd time this year!

Tori said...

Sorry you're tired of the cold and snow! I live in TX and wish we would see it more often! Hope it warms up for y'all soon!