Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Funny Valentines

Noah woke up super early today. I'd like to think it was because he just couldn't wait any longer to give me a Valentine's Day kiss.
Matthew jumped out of bed excited for the day. First on the agenda - a special gift from grandma and pop pop. This afternoon, his first ever Valentine's Day party at school. It's a big day for my little guy.
We had a special pancake breakfast this morning to celebrate. And yes, that is a pile of cardboard recycling in the background. We care about the earth here at the Ish house.
No holiday picture montage would be complete without a crying baby photo - so here you go!
Don't worry, it was only a short-lived tantrum because I took one of Matthew's toys away from him. I'm pretty sure he still loves me.

Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

~Dawn~ said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FRIENDS!! :) Matthew and Noah look absolutley adorable this morning- I hope Matthew has a wonderful party at school! :))

Hugs to you, Gina!! :) Mama's need some love, too!

Masshole Mommy said...

LOVE the matching shirts. I do that with my boys, too!

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated V-Day!! I hope you and your boys had a great day1

Kayla said...

Genius shirt!

Kayla said...

Genius shirt!