Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday

I got another new catalog in the mail yesterday - Toys To Grow On. As usual, I found quite a few things I would love to get for young Ish. Because my kid needs more toys.

The first is this neat alphabet puzzle. Ish is getting quite good at identifying letters and making the various letter sounds - I would like him to continue on that path. Plus, he loves puzzles, so this is a good combo.

The second is this neat dog park. Seriously, how cute is this? I probably would have more fun with this than Ish, but it can't always be about him now, can it??!!
And, a little something for when he's a bit older, this aircraft set. I actually remember having something similar growing up (one of my brother's had this at one point in life). Looks like fun - and the little planes have wheels, so bonus for Ish!
What are you wishing for today?

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I requested a catalog and I think this would be cool for Potato and he can grow with it. What do you think?

http://www.toystogrowon.com/sku315

Mama Hen said...

I love the puzzle. Little Chick loves puzzles! I have not gotten that catalog, but I will check it out! Thanks!

Mama Hen

Contact: said...

The dog parks is so cute! Just dropping in from LBS.