Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February - just like January

So we turned the calendar today. But it didn't really seem any different from the month before because we got yet MORE snow! Are you jealous of my Toy Story calendar? I know you are!
I stayed home from work today and was in charge of entertaining Ish while Matt worked in the office upstairs. I lost the "the calendar is not a book and I am not taking it off the fridge" argument early in the day. But it did keep him occupied for a while, so it's not really a loss.
We did more "special painting" today. I broke out the Mickey Mouse book for a change of pace.
We acted silly and took pictures of each other. His Lightning McQueen bath camera doesn't actually take pictures, but he doesn't know that. He was happy thinking he was taking pictures of me taking pictures of him.
We wore silly hats.
And we ate snow day comfort foods.
Tonight the forecast is for an ice storm with treacherous roads in the AM. I have a feeling we'll be doing all of this over again tomorrow. And that's okay with me.

4 comments:

Sippy Cup Mom said...

What a fun snow day! I AM jealous of the calendar!

The Ludwigs said...

Ummm, Mommy and I want to come over... and we still need to find some of those water paint books!

Jennifer said...

I think we are doomed this winter!! At least Ish is earing some yummy chicken and mac & cheese :)

Heather said...

If I'm going to be freezing my butt off, I'd like at least a little snow! It's all ice here and I hate it!! Looks like you had a great snow day. We've been having fun here too!