Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday - The Impatient Edition

All I want today is for 2 items that I have on order hurry up and get here! The first is from the Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards program - I stalked people for their Huggies points for this (in real life and online). It's a crayon set for the tub - the only place I trust Ish with crayons! The email confirmation I got after I ordered it said "please allow 6 weeks for delivery" - SIX WEEKS! Hopefully it gets here much much much sooner. Much.
The other item I have on order is a book sling from One Step Ahead (I found a discount code online and decided to take the plunge - I have been drooling over this for quite a while now). Well, because it's being monogrammed (hey, it was free, why not!) the estimated shipping date is 7-10 business days from the warehouse, then another 5 days for ground delivery. 3 WHOLE WEEKS!
I have no patience for these wait times. However, I do not have the cash for expedited delivery - so too bad for me and my impatience! Sigh...

1 comment:

Kayla said...

oh wow this is some really cool stuff. I really like the book shelf and have been thinking about getting one for potato