Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday - Spring Ahead

So here we are, mere days away from when Staten Island Chuck (New York's answer to Punxsutawny Phil) will let us in on the secret of whether or not winter is going to hang around a little longer. I'm hoping that rodent sticks his head out and smells a sweet early arrival of spring. I'm kinda ready for it.

Of course with spring, comes spring cleaning. It would be nice to have someone do it for me this year. My house needs a good scrub-down.

I'll also need a new spring wardrobe - as I bought cheap last year, many pieces did not make it to winter storage. A Visa card with no spending limit would be nice.
And finally, I would love to get young Ish into a jogging stroller and get out more. Perhaps the secret to losing weight is actually getting out and exercising (not just talking about it!).

2 comments:

thenerdykatie said...

I have been wanting a jogging stroller too! I have been browsing CL & some consignment stores.

Mommyto3andahusky said...

I found your blog while out blog hoppin' and its cute! I love your wishlist, wouldn't that visa be sweet? I became a follower! Erin