Monday, January 2, 2012

Back To Work

Well, I am anyway. All of corporate America is off today but me. Don't ask me why.

Our holiday vacation is officially over. It's a new year. A new start. We're in the midst of doing some cleaning and organizing and I've officially started my diet. Pretty boring stuff. But tomorrow Matthew starts school and Noah is thisclose to standing on his own and taking steps. So there will be more interesting pictures to come. In the meantime, here's what we did on our low-key New Year's weekend.

We went to Chili's. Matthew was able to order for himself. The waitress couldn't contain her smile when he told her he wanted a cheese quesadilla in his little 3-year-old lispy voice. He must have said it a dozen times - he really wanted to make sure she got his order right.
Matthew and Matt had fun with the Phineas & Ferb Rollercoaster my sister bought him for Christmas. And yes, they are playing with it on the stairs. It was the only safe haven from a certain maniac named Noah.
We went to Home Depot to look at shelving. Noah kept looking back to make sure me and Matthew were still there.
Matthew of course was in his own world and ignored his brother's loving attention.
And that's that.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG....I love the cart picture!! Noah is just looking with such an intense face...too cute. Can't wait to hear if Noah takes his first steps soon...