Friday, September 27, 2013

Life Lately

We've been pretty busy around here since school started. I've been asked to work extra hours at the school here and there, so my schedule has been pretty full (which is good). There's also a lot of stuff going on around town lately too, so we've been out and about a bunch.

Last weekend was the Homefield Fall Festival. Highlights included pipe cleaner spiders with lollipops:
Face painting:
Matching, of course:
And pumpkin painting:
We celebrated Matthew's birthday with a party at the house. This is the only picture I took. I hope I can get some more from the other guests!
Matthew had his first school trip to PetSmart.
The weather has been great and we've been able to play outside a lot. The boys had their first lacrosse lesson the other day.
And we've been playing a lot at the school playground (you know, after hours).
Noah has visited Matthew's school on a few occasions and has done really well. I hope he does just as well when he really has to go next year!
That's about it for now. More fall fun to come!


No comments: