Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tag - I'm it!


I've been tagged in the latest blogger game making the rounds. Lee Ann over at The Life of Riley & Bryce Too! tagged me to answer eight questions she posted on her blog. I'm all for being a good sport, so here it goes!

1. What was your favorite class in high school?
Definitely art class. I looked forward to the days art was on the schedule.

2. What is your favorite TV show?
Everybody Loves Raymond. Truth be told, I'm streaming live video from tvland.com right now!

3. Do you have any weird habits?
I bite my nails - I know that's not weird, but Matt thinks it's pretty nasty!

4. Do you wake up easily in the morning?
Yes and no. I usually do, but when Ish sends out an unusually early wake-up call I need a little caffeinated help to get going.

5. What kind of qualities make a person a good friend?
Loyal, kind, warm heart, likes to laugh, good listener, adventurous, fun, caring

6. What is an experience you've had where you couldn't stop laughing?
Ish was just a few weeks old, sleeping in his bassinet in our room. Matt and I were laying in bed watching a little tv before turning in for the night. All of the sudden we hear the LOUDEST fart ever in the whole wide world come from the bassinet. Here was this dangly, skinny little baby wrapped in his swaddle blanket and he blew us out of the room! We still laugh about it to this day. All one of us has to say is "Remember when Ish farted?" and we crack up.

7. Have you ever met an internet friend in real life?
No, but there are quite a few that I would like to!

8. What was your first job?
Receptionist at a real estate office that my mom worked for. I was 15 - I had to get "working papers" in order to take the job.

If you have some time, click on the button on the top of this post - you won't be sorry! Thanks Lee Ann for tagging me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How Fun!

Jennifer said...

I loved art class too. Makes you remember how simple life was back then..LOL! I think we all have some weird habit, biting your nails isn't that bad :)

LeeAnn said...

I really like Everybody Loves Raymond too! We actually didn't watch it when it was on, but through reruns we have probably seen them all now.

I'm laughing at your funny story too now, and I can see why that would keep you guys laughing. That was great!

Thanks for playing along! :-D

Jennifer Oberth said...

Nice to get to know a little about you.

My Mom used to bite her nails but when her sister got married, she forbade my Mom from biting or she wouldn't be allowed to stand up.

Mom never bit her nails again!

Love the story of the farting - I guess men are always men even when they're tiny babies!!