Monday, November 23, 2009

Working it out...Gymboree Style

Mommy and Daddy took me to a birthday party at Gymboree - they had tunnels there - I LOVE TUNNELS!!!
I let daddy help me down the slide (I could probably do it myself - but why take away daddy's joy)
These wooden blocks wouldn't come off this climbing wall. I'm going to have to work hard on these.
Here I am entertaining daddy again - he exhausts me!
I didn't like that this tunnel was in the middle of the room - I had to move it.
Here I am getting ready for the music parade. My instrument doubled as a weapon.
Hmmm....whose toy should I steal???
After all my hard work moving this tunnel, I decided to enjoy a few run throughs.
I don't know why my mother takes pictures of my butt.
Hey now, that's a good looking baby!
Hmm, should I have them change my diaper now or later...decisions, decisions.
Babies can't jump very high - thank goodness daddy was taller than the hoop.
After a great workout, I celebrated with a brownie. Doesn't everyone?

No comments: