Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wish List Wednesday - The Holiday Edition

I don't care what anyone else thinks - I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the Christmas season seems to start earlier and earlier every year. And so, I give you Wishlist Wednesday - The Holiday Edition.

I would love to take Ish to see the tree at Rockefeller Center. I know he would be bored out of his mind within 10 seconds of seeing the tree, but I think he would get a kick out of the hustle and bustle of NYC.
Even though I have lived in NY my whole life, I have never seen the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. I would like to.
Christmas means holiday coffee at Starbucks. I would like to be able to try all of them at least once.
And finally, the only thing on my list for Santa this year - winning lottery numbers! I really hope I get this one!!!

No comments: