Monday, October 25, 2010

Doughnut Killer

As a special treat yesterday I stopped at a local bakery after church to get Ish a chocolate frosted doughnut (his favorite!). Actually, grandma bought him the doughnut and she may or may not have bought one for me and Matt too, but I digress. When I got home I put on Ish's bib, strapped him in his highchair and he dug right in.
And when I say "dug right in" I mean that literally. Ish eats doughnuts by picking off the topping.
Little by little he gets all the chocolate off.
And he's so proud of himself for doing it.
And in the end, the doughnut is dead.
And Ish claims victory.

10 comments:

Kayla said...

I love it! I eat my candy bar like that lol!

Carrie with Children said...

Kids have the funniest way of eating things, don't they?! So cute!

Stephanie M. Page said...

too funny! and cute.

The Ludwigs said...

Yummy! The lady at Dunkin' Donuts always gives me a munchkin when Mommy stops in for coffee...

Jennifer said...

So great that Ish eats donuts his own way :) He enjoyed it and that is all that matters. I hope you and the hubby got to enjoy one too :)

Mrs E said...

Mmmm at least he enjoyed the best part -- the chocolate!

Unknown said...

LOL! that's how I eat my chocolate covered doughnuts! and then I get sad because the plain doughnut isn't as good :(

Mama Hen said...

So cute! Makes me want to get one! I wish I could pick at it that way and not eat the whole thing. Have a great day Gina!

Mama Hen

Unknown said...

That is so funny! At least he knows what the best part is. Too cute.

Stephanie Doyle said...

So cute! :)